The Kincrome Gear Spanner has all the benefits of standard spanners and more. The strong fine gear ratcheting ring end needs as little as 5° of sweep to move fastener, a standard fixed ring end needs a minimum of 30°, or 6 times the area. Kincrome Gear Spanner ratcheting ring end has a Peripheral Drive™ configuration that virtually eliminates the rounding off of fasteners. The narrow and thin head, combined with fine gear tooth design makes the Kincrome Gear Spanner suitable for working in tight and hard to access areas where a ratchet and socket will not fit. Combined with the 'Fine Tooth' technology Kincrome Gear Spanners are the 'state of the art' in spanners, and come with a handy plastic storage case.
• The Kincrome Reverse Gear spanner has a 13° offset angle on the head, providing greater clearance in the working area for the user's fingers
• The reverse switch eliminates the need to turn over the spanner when changing direction, allowing the user to complete a job faster
• Forged from Chrome Vanadium Steel, hardened, tempered, chrome plated and polished with a light satin finish for corrosion protection
• Ideal for heavy duty application
• Exceeds international ASME & DIN standards
Sizes: 5/16, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16, 3/4, 13/16, 7/8, 15/16, 1, 1-1/16, 1-1/8, 1-1/4"