- Photoelectric sensor – advanced sensor that detects visible particles associated with smouldering fires
- Central Hush/Test button – Easy to operate. Tests the alarm circuitry and horn and silences nuisance alarms
- Sealed-in lithium battery – Maintenance and hassle free with prevention from tampering and removal. The alarm is always on, with no battery replacement required for the 10-year life span of the alarm
- End-of-life notification – Alerts you after 10 years when it’s time to replace the alarm.
- Ramp-up horn – Allows sound emitted during test sequence to be reduced to a more acceptable volume for the user.
- Bug screen – Prevents nuisance alarms caused by insect infiltration.
- 10 year limited warranty – Provides peace of mind with a decade of smoke and fire detection.
- Complies with Australian Standard AS 3786:2014 incl. Amdt 1 and Activfire listed for quality assurance.