- Photoelectric sensor – advanced sensor that detects visible particles associated with smouldering fires.
- Hush button temporarily silences nuisance alarms.
- Test button tests the alarm circuitry and horn.
- Dual LED indicator – Green indicates 240V power source. Flashing red indicates alarm activation/battery expiration.
- 240V mains powered with 9V battery backup – Provides continuous fire protection even during power outage. Complies with NCC (building regulations).
- Interconnectable – Ability to connect up to 24 additional smoke alarm units. When interconnected, all alarms will sound to ensure adequate warning.
- 10 year limited warranty – Provides peace of mind with a decade of smoke and fire detection.
- Complies with Australian Standard AS 3786:2014 incl. Amdt 1 and Activfire listed for quality assurance