RATSAK RAT TRAP
- Unique design, plastic and reusable
- Strong and durable, heavy duty design
- Serrated jaws for maximum strength
How to Use
- Before setting the trap, apply bait in the tray provided using a small amount of bait such as peanut butter, hazelnut spread or RATSAK®Attractant Gel into the bait tray.
- Place trap where signs of rodent activity are visible or along walls where rats travel.
- Place trap at right angles to the wall in areas where rats are a problem.
- Place two traps 4-5 metres apart for best results.
- Carefully set the trap by pushing the lever all the way down until the trap locks into place. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN SETTING.
- After the rat has been trapped, lift the lever and open the trap for a no-touch disposal of the dead rat. There is no need to touch the rat.
- Reuse as required.
HANDY TRAP TIPS FOR EFFECTIVE CONTROL
- Eliminate as far as practical all alternative food sources.
- Place 2 traps 4-5 metres apart where rats are evident. Leave the traps for 48 hours to avoid trap shyness.
- Move the traps to a new location after 48 hours if rats are still present.
- Keep food stored in sealed containers.
- Repair holes, cracks and creivces that may encourage rats to enter the building.